A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Alan Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Jason Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.