A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cartilage Diseases
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Stiff Big Toe (Hallux Rigidus)
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Alan Patterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Jason Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Patterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.