A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reed, Orthopedics - Prevention, Treatment & Surgical is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Allan Reed DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Jason Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, OH.
See Athens Orthopedic Surgeons.