A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reed, Orthopedics - Prevention, Treatment & Surgical is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Allan Reed DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Reed practice?
- Dr. Jason Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Albany, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Athens, OH.
See New Albany Surgeons.