A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Reed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Reed practice?
Dr. Jason Reed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, OH.
See Athens Surgeons.