A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General and Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jason Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jason Smith practices Otolaryngology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Heber Springs, AR.
See North Little Rock Otolaryngologists.