A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Alan Smith DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jason Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Smith practices Urology near Waynesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA and Uniontown, PA.
See Waynesburg Urologists.