A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Anthony Smith DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jason Smith has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jason Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.