A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Taylor, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Washington Medi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Alan Taylor MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jason Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.