A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Taylor, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- University of Washington Medi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Taylor MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Jason Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.