A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Weaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Weaver, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Weaver has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Weaver practice?
Dr. Jason Weaver practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.