A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Altman, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Altman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Ian Altman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason I. Altman practice?
- Dr. Jason Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Altman practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Otolaryngologists and Coral Gables Surgeons.