Dr. Jason Altman MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Miami, FL

July 2nd, 2016
Excellent

June 30th, 2015
Dr. Altman is the best at what he does. He has perfected his skill.

May 31st, 2015
He is an amazing dr i had breat implants done with him and i couldnt be more happier

August 9th, 2012
In the beginning I din't trust Dr. ALTMAN, but after my surgery and saw the results I'm very happy with my doctor. He's very friendly and answered all my questions. Even I'm going to have the Rhinoplasty revision with him. The only negative part is the waiting time.

October 20th, 2011
He is one of the best if not the best!

May 31st, 2011
i had my breast augmenation with dr jason altman may 2011. he is a great doctor. he knew what i wanted and explained everything to the last detail. he was the 1st PS i saw and i decided to go with him, he made me feel very comfortable and his staff is amazing. they treat you like one of a kind.the only complait i have is that since my surgey i have not seen him on any of my follow up's. his practice is very busy and he is very busy but all in all im very pleased with my results. i cant stop looking at myself in the mirror. he's the best and he will be my PS for the rest of my life "thats if i want more done" which im sure i will.

May 31st, 2011
Excellent overall
I am 5 days post-op from a breast augmentation with lift performed by Dr. Altman at Coral Gables Cosmetic - from beginning to end, the experience could not have been better! Jescenia coordinated all aspects of care - including consult, lab tests, scripts - and being that I was an out of town patient this was not without challenges. Dr. Altman was informative, knowledgable and fully explained each of several options for successful surgery to achieve the look I wanted. In the end I elected the lift along with 375CC saline implants and am extremely satisfied with the results!I would highly recommend Dr. Altman and the Coral Gables Cosmetic team to anyone interested in enhancing their appearance through cosmetic surgery. The care is genuine; the service is amazing and they are a wealth of information!

April 26th, 2011
Silicone Breast Augmentation, 4/13/2011
I recently had a breast augmentation by Jason Altman at Coral Gables Cosmetic. I decided to choose Dr.Altman immeadiately after meeting with him. He was very informative in &helpedme decide to choose silicone over saline and also let me know which sizes would be best for me. He let me know the consenquences of going too big for my body type as well as the long term result after having them for a few years. I am 2 weeks post op, (started with 34Acup) and extremely happy with my new breasts. 425cc silicone. I would reccomend Dr. Altman to anyone considering having a breast augmentation.

February 16th, 2011
Breast Augmentation
The doctor was amazing! He treated me so well, and was so kind. He explained in FULL detail about my surgery. The experience has been great. I had my surgery 6 days ago. When I had questions over the weekend, it was very easy to get in contact with the doctor. He is so kind and caring. He was great the day of surgery as well, he explained everything to me in the operating room, as different people began to come towards me to prep me for surgery. I felt very comfortable in the doctor's hands, as far as I'm concerned that is one of the most important things to look for in a doctor, also his work is great. So far everything looks great! Thank you so much Dr. Altman!