A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Andrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Andrus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrus
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Andrus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Andrus, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrus graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Andrus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Kula Hospital
- Maui Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Andrus MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Andrus practice?
- Dr. Jason Andrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Andrus practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Psychiatrists and Wailuku Child Psychiatrists.