Dr. Jason Applebaum MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fresh Meadows, NY

February 24th, 2017
So rude
This doctor may know his profession but honestly I have Never been treated so rudely in my life. I came back for a recheck of a scalp condition and at that appt had a minor growth removed. He refused to check my scalp and said insurance won't pay. I called my ins and that was erroneous. He rushed out of the room I had to chase him down the hall to ask for refills on an RX. Omg I was stunned at his lack of concern. I guess he just wants me to keep making appointments. What poor manners and no concern whatsoever

July 13th, 2016
A Genuine and a Great Dr

July 26th, 2011
I would recommend this doctor. He is courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and caring. The downside is he is very busy and if your medical condition is routine, you wait too long for a 5 minute procedure.

May 25th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Applebaum was recommended to me by my PCP after my yearly physical. Nothing was found which was good, but while I was there I asked Dr. Applebaum if there was anything that could be done about my unibrow. He suggested that I could have it lasered off and after 2 treatments it would be gone permanently. I have already gone for my first treatment and no more unibrow. When I need to come in for the 2nd treatment to have it removed for good, I will be going to Dr. Applebaum. He did a great job.

November 23rd, 2010
great experience
helpful, kind, and intelligent. He did not rush me and he listened to me. Great doctor, would recommend him to friends and family.