Dr. Jason Archibald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Archibald?

February 18th, 2017

Outstanding, compassionate, courteous, skillful surgeon

I had the pleasure of his professionalism, and that of his entire staff. My surgery was a total hip replacement in 2011, and although I am in my early 60's, I healed well and have absolutely no complaints.

June 1st, 2016

Having been examined and treated by many orthopedists over about 3 decades I can compare and contrast them fairly well I think. Dr. Archibald is very thorough in his exams and is a good listener in assessing your orthopedic and surgery related concerns. He is compassionate and has a good sense of humor that will put you at ease and he leaves you feeling that you are in good hands with him and his excellent staff. He has a solid educational background and considerable experience as well, including treatment of professional athletes.

April 20th, 2016

Dr. Archibald is wonderful. He did a knee replacement on my 86 year old father (he couldn't be happier), saw both my boys for elbow soreness. He tells it like it is - if its broke he fixes it, if it isn't he says get back out there and play! If you want an honest opinion he is your guy!

September 24th, 2015

Dr Archibald is new to area, he is awesome!! He is current with his skill and I believe is the guy to go to! He is patient and also willing to sit and explain things to the patient which for me is very important.. My recovery has been beautiful, all that have seen me nurses, pt, ot have said that I am ahead of what is the norm! The Dr. Promised to take good care of me and he has kept his word. I am very grateful for his expertise and his down to earth personality. I am feeling very positive and optimistic that I am going to return to my life pain free! Speaking of pain free , I left the Hosp. Only taking Tylenol day after surgery!!!

February 17th, 2015

DR J did a total hip replacement on me about 3 yrs ago, and the results were magnificent. He was very attentive, professional, and does not let you go through un-necessary pain. I almost want him to do the other...and it doesn't even need it!! He and his staf, Jamie, Jessica and all were the best

October 2nd, 2017