Dr. Jason Attaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Attaman?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Jason Attaman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Best bedside manner and really cares

I have seen him for several years, he has done multiple procedures that helped a lot. He understands how frustrating it is to be in pain, and so his team is really responsive. I love them all.

October 15th, 2016

Pn pain

January 29th, 2016

The best!

The best doctor I have ever had. He diagnosed a rare pain condition I have that 7 prior doctors missed. He cured my issue with platelet rich plasma stem cell treatment. Highly recommended!

April 8th, 2015

You won't find better than Dr. Attaman and his staff!

Kind, understanding, helpful, insightful, trusting, HONEST, sincere, and most importantly got me back to work!

March 7th, 2015

I have been to see Dr Attaman many times since my car accident and he has helped me so much. I would and have recommended him to friends in pain and any one that I meet how complains of pain. He is awesome. He has a wonderful group of people working with him it is like going in to visit friends each time I go.

March 4th, 2015

Teriegh Wilson

I have a relatively unknown pain condition called Acute Cutaneous Nerve Entrapment Syndrome...the nerves in my abdominal muscles inflame causing the muscles to contract and not release. Several doctors told me that there was nothing They could do for me except manage my pain thru pain medication...and then I got referred to dr Attaman and my life has been forever changed. From the first visit I knew that he cared about me as a person and wanted to help me get well. We created a plan and adjusted it as needed. I'm happy to say that with the treatments I have had I am now off all medication and can live my life again! Thank you Dr Attaman for being a doctor that thinks outside the box and that I can trust to know the right path for my health.

February 7th, 2015

No Surgery for Me!

I started seeing Dr Attaman after being given a diagnosis of surgery to help relieve constant, chronic back pain. I'd already done PT, chiropractic, and accupuncture; you name it, I've tried it. He recommended a RF (Radiofrequency) ablation where he basically melts the nerves that are causing the pain. It's fairly easy, without much pain involved, and it has been working!!! I'm 6 months out from the first treatment and the pain is greatly reduced, probably by 75%. Sometimes I almost forget about the constant pain I used to be in daily and haven't taken pain pills for months--thanks Dr Attaman!

January 26th, 2015

Great doctor!

He is great. Got rid of 80% of my neck pain. Easy peasy!

January 17th, 2015

I have suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain for over 10 years. Tried all sort of doctors, chiropractors, acupuncture, everything you can imagine. One day, my primary care physician recommended Dr. Attaman; so, I decided to give it a shot. It has been amazing the change since I started seeing Dr. Attaman. After explaining all my symptoms, all different type of treatments and medicines I tried in the past, he suggested that could be related to a not very common condition involving nerve constriction by my muscles, he ordered several MRIs and X-rays to verify the condition. I was impressed by the level of detail he went through to make sure this was the root of my problems. I am in the middle of my treatment and so far it's been night and day. I cannot think of anybody else more qualified and knowledgeable than Dr. Attaman to treat these type of issues.

April 23rd, 2013

Definitely a good option for chronic pain managment

I worked many years as a Registered Nurse. I ruptured a disc, had surgery, went back to work for a year and then ruptured three more discs and have had disabling back problems including pain and spasms ever since. I saw Dr. Attaman after seeing several other doctors and being told that my options were exhausted. I went to Dr. Attaman seeking out PRP, but after an evaluation he informed me that I was a better candidate for a different procedure (one that he did not make nearly as much money for performing as it was covered by insurance and not a cash pay). I had the procedure preformed and had good results. Although I remain disabled, my quality of life has improved! As a nurse, I have had the opportunity to work with many physicians and know that physicians are just people and there are all kinds. I can truly say that I trust Dr. Attaman, I believe he can help people with chronic pain and that he is exceptional at what he does. He is respectful and caring. I would recommend him to my family members.

August 5th, 2012

Pain Ninja!

Dr. Attaman is such a blessing. He takes the time to review the history of what the problem is, prior treatments, and is very thorough and precise in identifying the "pain generators". He then takes the time to map out a specific plan to help and answers all questions. He also does every procedure himself. Even if he is teaching someone else, he does the procedure himself. He is very respectful and mindful of my dignity and treats me as a partner in my healthcare and talks to me not at me. My pain has markedly improved with his help. I have referred several of my coworkers to him. His office does have a policy of not "inviting" patients back who miss an appointment without proper notification. I think this is because he is very much sought after and if you're scheduled for an appointment and don't show then you've taken up space from someone else who could use his help. However, they email and/or call to remind you of the appointment so really, be respectful and responsible and either cancel or show up.I recommend him whole-heartedly. Wonderful doctor to have on your side! He's my pain ninja!

April 12th, 2012

Amazing Dr.

Dr. Attaman is one of the most amazing Dr's I have encountered in years. He is very attentive to my pain and was very attentive in offering solutions he thought he may be able to provide. He did not b.s. me in any manner, talk down to me and/or make me feel unwelcome into his practice. He is truly a godsend and although we have not finished treatments he has already made me feel 50% better (3/6 procedures so far). I trust him and will continue down which ever path he feels is neccessary to help me regain my life. Truly amazing man and I am very grateful to have found him.Also his office staff is one of the most amazing I have ever encountered. Smart attentive and spot on. I can not even imagine a better experience!

Doctor's Response