Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Austin
Dr. Jason Austin, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Johnston, RI, with another office in Johnston, RI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Austin is affiliated with Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. Dr. Austin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Austin has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Jason Austin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnston, RI.
Dr. Kiley Toder
Johnston, RI 0.01 mi8
Dr. Bharath Raghukultilak
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Johnston, RI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Terry Tschirley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnston, RI 0.01 mi44