Overall Review

April 27th, 2016
I love doctor Austin he really cares about his patients and you don't find a lot of doctor's that are like that now a day's.

February 4th, 2016
Efficient and wonderful bedside manner
ATWOOD MEDICAL CENTER in JOHNSTON, RI: Dr Austin listened intently to my concerns, and took them seriously. His attentiveness led to a few follow-up visits, additional tests, and a willingness to work toward restoring me to health...100%. Only issue is that the office is VERY busy. Appointments have been relatively easy to get, but call backs may take a day or two. Patience patients!

April 13th, 2015
Not happy at all
Nice person, unreliable doctor. Completely unreachable. Takes weeks to get a call back. Better off just making an appointment. Doesn't know how to look up preferred drug lists or specific medications. Very hard to get anything accomplished with him. Called my other doctor and had the problem solved in literally 2 minutes what took him 2 weeks to do. Very unhappy. Would never recommend to anyone.

March 2nd, 2015
patient
I have known Jason for a long time and I know that he truly has a passion for helping people. He has truly found his calling in medicine and helping people feel better is something thats really important to him. He is kind down to earth and a really genuine guy. so if you have any illness issue he is my number person to go to if you really want to get better.

September 3rd, 2014
Hands down the best dr visit in my 40 years
Dr. Austin was more proactive in my 30 minute visit than any doctor I've seen in my 40 years. He is expediting my potential lower back surgery and getting me multiple opinions for possible treatments, as well as providing me with all available means of pain reduction. For the first time ever, I left a dr.'s office feeling like I had a plan and direction. Highly recommended.

June 24th, 2012
Didn't listen, condescending, didn't follow through w/ testing needed to rule out a condition. I would not recommend this Doctor.

January 20th, 2012
Does anyone know where he's located now?
I really liked Dr Austin, unfortunately I don't know where he is practicing now. :( If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great! I know, He looks Like he belongs on Dr 90210, but he is very honest and helped me lose a lot of weight safely! And seems to really care about his patients and helps in anyway he can!

January 20th, 2012
It scares me that this "doctor" is seeing patients.
I just left the urgent care after seeing this "doctor". I had such a terrible experience and decided to look him up upon returning home. I guess I was not the only patient who was dissatisfied by his lack of professionalism today. I was shocked to find an entry from another patient on the exact same day! I would not recommend him to anyone in fact I'd tell people to stay away! I have also reported it to the state department of health.

Rushed, mis-diagnosed, Office Staff is HORRIFIC
The Dr. seems rushed, he mis-diagnosed a condition that caused alot of stress for me. Then, left the practice before I could schedule a follow up. The office staff is rude, snobbish, disorganized. Stay away from this doctor and his staff.

September 14th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr.Austin is a great person who really took the time to be friendly & make me feel comfortable..Hope to see him soon..One of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of getting treated bye..Dr.Austin is a rank 5 star all around to me..

August 31st, 2011
I like Dr. Austin.....He is down to earth and gives the patient an easy feeling with his manner.

July 27th, 2010
A doctor that spends time with his patient
Dr. Austin spends the time necessary to evaluate his patients, and I've never felt like I'm just a number that has to be rushed through the office. Excellent manner.