Dr. Jason Ayres MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gadsden, AL

March 27th, 2013
He takes the time to explain his diagnosis and the treatment plan that he is going to put me on. No guessing.

February 14th, 2013
Dr.Ayers has been our family doctor since 2001. We love him and the staff, they are so caring considerate.

September 18th, 2012
See his partner, Dr. Robinson...he's smarter
This doctor is awful. He refuses to refer to the proper specialist, because he thinks he can figure it out. WRONG. He may be able to diagnose a cold or the flu, but if you have something truely wrong, see someone who knows what he or she is doing. I can't believe he made it through medical school. He was my doctor at one point in time as well as a family member's doctor. I would never recommend him to anyone, not even my worst enemy.

July 10th, 2012
I was told they would be able to see me at a certain time and I took off work and got there a little early, waited 3 hours before dr saw. New hurse awful and took other patients back who came in after me who did not have to go to work. I lost a lot of time because when I am off work I do not get paid and then had to pay drs visit which lasted 5 minutes and I have not received a follow-up. They used to be much better with the nurse who must have retired and I used to receive a follow-up.

June 5th, 2012
Disappointment
Disappointment in the change in Ayres after he decided not to take Medicare patients. Age places Medicare patients in a group where they are treated as second class citizens. I pay for Medicare Part B and a high premium for my second insurance which is Blue Cross. Actually the premium I pay is the same as others insured by Blue Cross. I Paid a percentage of my salary for these benefits for 30 plus years. I continue to pay for my insurance and a high rate of income tax as well. Our Government has really let us down as well as those who provide our medical care.

July 1st, 2011
Did not listen to me. He was too occupied with other things. I am going elsewhere

November 18th, 2010
insurance
You know more people have medicare and medicaid than any thing else. So why don't you expect these insurances also. I am trying to find a new doctor but with doctors like you I will never find one. Just because I have medicare.