Dr. Jason Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Cohen?

May 1st, 2013

Very Helpful

I was scared before I met Dr. Cohen, but he put my mind at ease. Although I do have cancer, I really appreciated the time he spent with me, and he also talked directly with my other doctors so I could begin treatment just a few days later. If you are dealing with a difficult condition, this is the kind of doctor you want on your side.

May 1st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Cohen several times since being told that I have thyroid cancer, including soon after my thyroid surgery and later for checkups. Unlike many of the doctors I have seen, he always takes time to explain things and to answer my questions, without making me feel rushed. Also, he is very reassuring and good a relieving my anxiety (particularly because he doesn't make me wait for test results). I sometimes have to wait a bit to see him, though this is usually less than 20 minutes and well worth it. Also, his staff always seem friendly, and his office is one of the nicest medical offices I have been in (especially the waiting room, which feels more like a comfortable living room than a doctor’s office). I don’t know what other types of conditions Dr. Cohen treats, but if you have thyroid cancer, I highly recommend him.

January 16th, 2015