A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Diamond, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Diamond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Brett Diamond MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Jason Diamond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Diamond practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.