Dr. Jason Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Fleming?

May 29th, 2013

Very Satisfied Patient

Although I know most professionals ignore these websites since there are always people who are apparently quick to condemn at the first inconvenience. I went to MD Anderson without any preconceptions and simply on the basis that the pancreatic people were rated the best in the world (diagnosis, surgery, low post-op infection rate, etc). I was not disappointed. Dr. Fleming, his personal crew, and the entire MD Anderson staff exceeded all my expectations. I am in the 3rd week after surgery and gaining steam. Between my wife and I, we must have spoken to two dozen people about their case, satisfaction, etc. Without exception, all were happy with Dr. Fleming and the outcome of their particular case. Now, because of the volume they handle, the various clinics sometimes required a long wait. That seemed OK for me since the others there also had problems like me and the staff were trying to take as many cases as possible. With these complex surgeries, your likelihood of a successful outcome is almost directly proportional to the number of routines they perform. For me, give me professionals like Dr Fleming and a busy, busy office where they are doing lots of what I needed. Recommend them without reservation.

March 23rd, 2010

Unsatisfied patient

Waited about 4 hours, in the waiting room, for my first visit. I was wrongly, diagnosed, given wrong meds, and found a better surgeon. The better surgeon determined I did not need any surgery. You were planning on chopping me up like minced meat. Glad I didn't follow your advice.

January 16th, 2017