A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lindsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lindsey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lindsey has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Lindsey practice?
Dr. Jason Lindsey practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leavenworth, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.