Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Thompson
Dr. Jason Thompson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with St Vincent's East, Baptist Medical Center - Princeton and St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital. Dr. Thompson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Thompson has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jason Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Michael Simpson
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi42
Dr. Christopher Brian
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Birmingham, AL 0 mi23
Dr. Richard Vest III
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi10