Dr. Jason Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Bailey?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jason Bailey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 14th, 2015

I saw Dr. Bailey for a short time only while in the hospital after delivery of my child. He seem like any other doctor. I am very disappointed at the way his practice handle my situation. The manager of ob gyn is very unprofessional, actually she hang upbon me after I tried to offer some idea how to handle other situation like mine, to preventvfrom happening again. VERY RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE. I wish I went to different practice.

August 31st, 2011

jess

Dr. Bailey is the best OBGYN in the state! For being in such an "unsettling" and vulnerable position he makes you feel completely comfortable. His bedside manner is impeccable! He has a way of making you feel like you are his only patient and first priority! He takes time and answers ALL of your questions.

April 21st, 2011

Dr. Bailey is absolutely the most caring and compassionate doctor I have encountered. He has exceptional bedside manner, makes you feel completely comfortable, and answers all your questions in a very straight forward, easy-to-understand way. It is very rare to find a doctor who not only has a great bedside manner but also has exceptional clinical skills. I highly recommend him to anyone!

January 17th, 2011

BEST OB/GYN!!!

Dr. Bailey is the most caring, considerate, knowledgable of his kind! I have followed him from his previous work with lanier to his Own practice Lakeside OBGYN. I would follow him anyware he goes to practice. He worked with me the two years it took to get pregnant, during my stressful pregnancy, delivered my healthy baby, provided all my after care. He is very professional and still has a sense of humor. He also specializes in pelvic surgery, he takes the time to do the job right and neatly. I always recommend him!!

November 22nd, 2010

Wonderful Dr

Dr Bailey is a wonderful!! He was the only dr I saw when I was pregnant and he delivered my son. I had to find a new Dr when I got pregnant because my last OBGYN did not deliver babies anymore. I will continue to use Dr Bailey and would recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2010

He is AWESOME!

November 10th, 2009

Making all the Difference

Since moving to GA, I have had several different Gyn dr's. No one was a caring as Dr. Bailey. He wanted to listen to my concerns and provide me the service that would fulfill my expectations from the dr. Provide me with all my options and not recommend the one most financially beneficial for him. Would defiantely recommend him to anyone I know.

November 3rd, 2009

Dr. Bailey is the best.

I just delivered 3 days ago and Dr. Bailey was there for me for the whole crazy ride. I visited him the day after my surprise pregnancy test results, based on a recommendation from someone in the office of my primary care physician. I've thanked God many times during my pregnancy for that recommendation.He is incredibly caring, spends a lot of time answering my questions and putting me at ease, he has a good sense of humor when I need it, but also provides me with straight honest answers to help me with decisions.His partner Dr. Martin is also great, as well as his ultrasound tech (she is so sweet) and the other office staff.If you want the best experience, go to Dr. Bailey and Dr. Martin!!!

February 3rd, 2009

Physician Assistant

Dr. Jason Bailey,Is one of the most professional and caring physician's I have met in all the years I have been practicing medicine.His knowledge, bed side manner, and true interest has me feeling it is an honor to call him a colleague.Have recommended him to other colleagues and friends.

November 7th, 2008

AWESOME!!

I am 28 weeks pregnant and have been struggling to find a doctor who is informative and takes their time with patients. Dr. Bailey is both of the above and then some. He is very friendly, easy to talk to and definately knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone. I enjoy my visits with him and always look forward to the next!

July 20th, 2016