A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Barfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Barfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Barfield, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barfield graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barfield has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Lee Barfield MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Barfield practice?
- Dr. Jason Barfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Barfield practices Neurology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH and Granville, OH.
See Westerville Neurologists.