Dr. Jason Barfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Barfield?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jason Barfield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2016

Great Dr.

We are lucky to have him and not need to drive to Columbus like you have to do to find a good specialist if you need a rheumatologist or endocrinologist in the Newark area. He is smart, caring, and seems on top of things.

January 29th, 2015

Lost all respect

Dr. Barfield took care of me very well at first. But as I was having reoccuring seizures (epiliptic) he seemed to have gotten sick of having to fill out the paper work for STD. Finally after this last time (which was only the second time) he sent me a letter saying he would no longer be my doctor since I am not falling his instructions. His instructions were to take 2 pills a day which I had been for nearly a year and only have a break through siezure do to a car wreck. I was in complete shock by this but since I only saw hime twice a year I wasn't exactly a cash cow for him. He did however wait to do this after he charged my insurance company $3000 for botox to help with cluster headaches. If your going to be a long term consistend patient (i.s dementia) do count on him to be there when you need his help,

December 29th, 2014

Migraine Headaches

Dr. Barfield is awesome. I went to him with chronic migraines, weak and sore muscles, fatigue, etc. He ran many tests and scans and determined I have Fibromyalgia. He was right on. He has treated me for my headaches very well and currently has them under control for the first time in almost two years. I could not be happier with his care. He demonstrates empathy and a great technical knowledge. His office staff is also excellent. Very professional and efficient office. I have never waited very long in his office or for him in the room. I needed Botox for migraines and he and his staff worked with my insurance to get this approved and it’s the first thing to help my migraines. I highly recommend Dr. Barfield!

December 6th, 2014

would recommend someone else

My experience with Dr. Barfeild is negative. Really he seems like he is just doing his time as far as work goes. He will order test to a certain degree but as far as putting any extra effort to find out what is wrong with you if it is not totally obvious forget it with this doctor( this is my experience you may have different results)I agree with the above review he does seem spacey as well. But then very few doctors these days figure out what is wrong with someone if it is not totally obvious. There is few and far between that do and actually care. Our heath care system seems broken they wait until you are totally falling apart or on death bed to diagnose anything that way you have to keep returning and get your money. We are not up on preventive heath care at all these days. Basically the heath care system only wants to take care of you when your condition becomes life threatening. Maybe I just have had bad experiences this is how it seems to me. But I definitely would recommend a different doctor and probably facility then this one in Westerville. But if you have a headache he may be able to recommend a good dose of Tylenol and help you so if you want give him a try. I also feel Dr. Barfeild did not listen very well about my symptoms or concerns.

April 25th, 2014

Felt shortchanged

I have never used this adjective to describe a physician, but he seemed "evasive" about my questions/concerns. He seemed to listen & document my symptoms. No examination of any sort. I could've been talking to a machine. He even asked if I had any questions, but then he did not answer them. Seemed "spacey".

January 9th, 2014

Mr Barfield was very pleasant to speak with, he listened to me fully. And was straight with me. That's all you can ask for. Thanks Doc..

October 30th, 2012

Great Dr. Willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you are good to go.

July 9th, 2012

Extremely satsified.

I have been going to Dr. Barfield for several years for my migraine headaches. He has been wonderful. He has actually cut back my medication that my previous neurologist had prescribed. I am glad he was able to cut back that medicine as I was having side effects from the medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Barfield. His staff friendly and courteous.

June 14th, 2012

would not communicate with my attorney regarding injuries I sustained in an accident.

June 12th, 2012

watch out for office staff...very unprofessional

October 5th, 2011

Great!

I really love the fact that I found Dr. Barfield by chance. He was assigned as my neurologist while I was "on vacation" at St. Annes for a few days in February. He and his staff are wonderful, and they always treat me like they really care. I really appreciate all they have done for me and my family!

September 6th, 2017