Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Barker
Dr. Jason Barker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coralville, IA, with other offices in Iowa City, IA and Clive, IA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barker is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Barker has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jason Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coralville, IA.
Dr. Fayyaz Sutterwala
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Coralville, IA 0 mi16
Dr. Edward Obrien
Coralville, IA 0.37 mi38
Dr. Scott Westphal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Coralville, IA 0.67 mi3