A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan