A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Baron is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Dennis Baron MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Baron practice?
- Dr. Jason Baron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Baron practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.