A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baron has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Dennis Baron MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Baron practice?
- Dr. Jason Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Baron practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.