Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Barry
Dr. Jason Barry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barry is affiliated with Fairview Southdale Hospital, Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital and Olmsted Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Barry has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jason Barry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Matthew Butterfield
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi8
Dr. Jason Dahl
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi4
Dr. Gary Sager
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi36