A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Batley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Batley, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Batley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batley graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Batley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joseph Batley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Batley practice?
- Dr. Jason Batley has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Batley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Surgeons.