A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Baxter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baxter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baxter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Baxter practice?
Dr. Jason Baxter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.