A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Baxter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Baxter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Baxter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Baxter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Baxter practice?
- Dr. Jason Baxter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Baxter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Barrington, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.