A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Baynes, Orthopaedic Surgeon, sports medicine physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baynes
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baynes graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Robert Baynes MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Baynes practice?
- Dr. Jason Baynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Baynes practices Sports Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Englewood Family Physicians.