A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Baynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Baynes, Orthopaedic Surgeon, sports medicine physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baynes
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baynes graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Robert Baynes MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Baynes practice?
- Dr. Jason Baynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Baynes practices Sports Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Englewood Family Physicians.