Learn more about Dr. Jason Baynes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Baynes, Orthopaedic Surgeon, sports medicine physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baynes
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baynes Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baynes graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baynes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Robert Baynes MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Baynes practice?
- Dr. Jason Baynes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Baynes practices Sports Medicine near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Englewood Family Physicians.