A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bennett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Bennett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Douglas Bennett DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jason Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Bennett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grayling, MI.
See Grayling Surgeons.