A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Berendt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Berendt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berendt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Berendt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital
- Roper Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Eric Berendt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Berendt practice?
- Dr. Jason Berendt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Berendt practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Primary Care Doctors, Charleston General Practitioners, and Charleston Internists.