Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

1.5

Finished show details Finished
May 16th, 2012

This doctor has been suspended by the state and can not practice medicine. According to an article in the paper he is on drugs

Never again will I see him show details Never again will I see him
Oct 5th, 2011

His office is incompetent and lack empathy and compassion for their less fortunate patients who have fallen on hard times due to no fault of their own. If you call the office you are lucky if you get a call back and if you do it takes a week or two. While visiting the Doctor you are lucky to get 10 min after you have waited over an hour to see him. He seems jerky and sweaty as if he ran a marathon. He talks to fast, which leads the mind to think there maybe something else going on.

Take time to listen show details Take time to listen
May 30th, 2011

His bedside manner is poor. Most of the time you do not see him, and when you do it is for 10 min. He does not take the time to explain things and does not answer question. He need to talk with his patients and not talk at them.

by donna on Jun 1st, 2009

I believe that Dr. Bergandi saved my leg. He was the on call ortho the night I went to the ER with an infection. I was in the hospital for two weeks and saw him almost every day. He was in surgery all day, mine being the last at 7:30 pm, and Dr. Bergandi took the time to come to my room after, and we talked for quite awhile about my leg and other issues. His caring goes beyond doctor-patient. He truly cares about the person. Dr. Bergandi is an awesome surgeon in my book.

gone show details gone
by a. on Sep 9th, 2008

he just left after 3 surgerys and took off up north. no fllow ups.