A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bergman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bergman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Bergman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Jason Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Bergman practices Family Medicine near Independence, MO.
See Independence Family Physicians.