A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bergman, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bergman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason B Bergman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Jason Bergman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bergman practices Family Medicine near Independence, MO.
See Independence Family Physicians.