Dr. Jason Bergman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
Intelligent and Compassionate
Dr. Bergman is a kind, intelligent, and professional doctor. He puts his patients at ease and explains treatment clearly.

October 15th, 2016
I walked into Dr Bergman's office and asked if they had any appointments available that day and they told me to come back at 11:30. I was able to see Dr Bergman that day which was greatly appreciated. Dr Bergman is a caring Dr and helped clear my problem.

October 12th, 2016
We were not real familiar with where we were suppose to enter and ended up being 5 minutes late. My appointment was for 9:30 and we got there at 5 after 9. The lady at the desk ask if I had completed the forms that were sent (which the did not send) I was suppose to complete them when I got there. Since I was 5 minutes late She told me I had to reschedule my appointment. We won't be back because of this.
Doctor's Response

Our patients are our top priority at Heritage Physicians Group and would like to learn more about this situation. Candace Williams the Practice Manager will be contacting you.

August 29th, 2016
Dr. Bergman experience
I have been going to Dr. Bergman for years. He is very patient and so professional. My very favorite thing about him is he does not judge. I am rather fluffy and every doctor I have ever seen has been quick to tell me I am over weight ( like maybe this is news to me)! Dr. Bergman has discussed my weight but that is not the main issue every time I go to his office. I appreciate that. His staff is Amazing! His girls Julie and Kelly are the best. It is very easy to get an appointment and most times I can get in the same day or next if it is an emergency. I love his nurse Shelly she is a sweetie. I would recommend Dr. Bergman and his staff to anyone looking for a new Dr. Great people.

July 15th, 2016
I was on time for my appt. and didn't even have time to sit down before I was taken back to an exam room. I have always received prompt attention.

June 27th, 2016
Dr Jason Bergman referred me to two doctors on my health concerns. He was concerned about my health issues.

June 7th, 2016
Great doctor and caring..
Very happy with Dr. Bergmann,, Always spends an adequate.amount of time with me. He's caring and professional..I think highly of his diagnostic skills. I would recommend him,,,

March 4th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Bergman for a while now. I have always been happy with the staff and Dr. Bergman. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

February 27th, 2016
The parking is great and there was very little wait time. The staff and Dr. Bergman were all very nice and knew what they doing. Also the office is nice and I am happy with the place so I am going back for my yearly physical.

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Bergman is a very careful, supportive and caring physician . His office staff is friendly and professional. I rarely wait longer than 5 and never without an explanation . I trust the people here to care for me appropriately with care.

December 12th, 2015
This was my first visit in search of a new Dr. Was very pleased with the staff and Dr Bergman.

November 4th, 2015
Dr. Bergman and Staff are tops!
It took me 30 years but I finally found a doctor and staff that actually show a real interest in my health care. Dr. Bergman is awesome. He and I have a pact --for me to live a healthy and productive life for as long as possible. He and his staff are truly my great health care team.