A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Berkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Berkley, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berkley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Alan Berkley DO is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Berkley practice?
- Dr. Jason Berkley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Berkley practices Neurology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.