A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Berry is Good. Dr. Berry has been reviewed by 29 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- White Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jason Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Berry practice?
Dr. Jason Berry practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Placentia, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.