A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Berry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Berry DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Berry practice?
- Dr. Jason Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Berry practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.