A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bespalec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bespalec
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bespalec Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bespalec graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Bespalec has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fillmore County Hospital
- Warren Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason L Bespalec MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Bespalec practice?
- Dr. Jason Bespalec has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Bespalec practices Family Medicine near Geneva, NE.
See Geneva Primary Care Doctors.