Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

One In A Million! show details One In A Million!
by Barbara Johnson on Nov 12th, 2015

Dr. Birnbaum demonstrates professionalism, expertise and so much compassion for his patients. He is one in a million!! The kindness he and his staff have shown my Mom over the years is unparalleled. I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Birnbaum and his practice.

Decietful scheduling disrespects patients show details Decietful scheduling disrespects patients
by Whocares on Feb 12th, 2013

After complaining about my 45 minute wait for the phsician's assisitant , I was told that their computerized confirmation system automatically makes you come in one hour earlier than you orignally contracted for because of the irresponsible behavior of previous patients. Apparently, some patients have been up to 20 minutes late while others have come in without filling out the 45 minute paperwork that was sent to them. For other peoples' trangressions, an hour of our lives stolen without our knowledge or consent for the medical staff's convenience. The arrogance.

Breathing Easier show details Breathing Easier
Mar 20th, 2011

I was having scary breathing issues. He diagnosed and treated me, and though I will never be young and perfectly healthy again, I feel pretty good now thanks to Dr. Birnbaum. He takes his time, actually studies your record, and insists on getting the right measures in place at the right time for successful treatment. And, DON'T SMOKE!