A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bitter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bitter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bitter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bitter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 37 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Bitter practice?
Dr. Jason Bitter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plainview, NY.
See Plainview Radiologists.