A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Black, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Aaron Black MD is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Black practice?
- Dr. Jason Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Black practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta General Practitioners.