A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Boardman IV:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Boardman IV, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Boardman IV, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hernia treatment
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Boardman IV graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boardman IV has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Health Central
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Andrew Boardman IV MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Boardman IV practice?
- Dr. Jason Boardman IV has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Boardman IV practices Surgery near Clermont, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Clermont Surgeons.