Dr. Jason Boardman MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 7 reviews

January 13th, 2016
A is for awesome
Dr Boardman did an outstanding job on my husbands surgery. The doctor checked on him daily while in the hospital. Follow up surgery was done quickly. Always in and out. Office staff very accomodating and pleasant. I will always recommend Dr Boardman, he saved my husbands life. He always answered our questions and tried to put us at ease. Thank you again and again.

January 6th, 2015
Dr. Boardman saw me 2 days after a surgery for a post-op complication. Surgery done by Dr. Johnson. Boardman was short, uninformed, and not helpful. Referred me to the ED which is where I ended up. I was billed for a separate office visit which should have been included in previous surgical charges as a post op visit. Boardman stated he followed up with my anesthesiologist but I never heard from them. Boardman never called on me to see what my status was. Very unhappy with his service and charges.

May 9th, 2013
e for Excellent.
Dr. Boardman is the best surgeon ever! Great bedside manner. Kind and compassionate.

August 28th, 2012
The BEST Around!
What can you say to a doctor that saves your husbands life, is there when you need him most. He is the BEST you will ever find if it's someone you need to save your loved ones. I saw the other review, one must remember Dr. Boardman is not here to be your best friend he's here to save lives. We did not find him anything but caring and concerned. We will never to to anyone else for surgery.

February 2nd, 2012
Was not happy with this doctor. Very cocky and not very friendly!

October 8th, 2010
Best Doc around!
Dr. Boardman performed emergency surgery on my husband for a preforated ulcer in his small intestine. He assessed the situation quickly and took immediate action. I will never forget how great he was! My family and I are so thankful for the remarkable job this young man did...

July 27th, 2010
As a patient of Dr. Boardman's I would question the validity of the 4 ratings he has recieved here. The Dr. Boardman in clermont that I know is definately a 5 star surgeon!