A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bodzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bodzin, General surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bodzin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodzin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bodzin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Howard Bodzin MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Bodzin practice?
- Dr. Jason Bodzin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bodzin practices Surgery near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Berkley Surgeons.