General surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Gary Paslaski (Shelby Twp, MI) on Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. Bodzin (retired now) was the best doctor/surgeon I ever knew. He showed that he really cared for your well being and never rushed through an appointment. He always answered every question and was always available regardless of the day or time.

|  Doctor House  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

I was sick for about 3 years with GI probs and NO One knew why i was at UofM for 12 years and then i went to Henry Ford for a few months i was just getting sicker and sicker. Finally I went to DMC and found Dr.Bodzin He knew just what was wrong with me and knew how to help me! He saved myself i think if not for him i would just have lost so much weight! He put in a feeding tube right away and within a week and a half I started to feel like a real person again! Thank You so much! Megan

Oct 12th, 2012

VERY GOOD DR. known and been seeing for over 30 years.

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Bodzin helped my Father. We live in Northern Michigan and none of the doctors up here could figure out what was wrong with my dad. We went to U of M and they appointed us to Dr. Bodzin and our prayers were answered! My family is so thankful for him! He treated us as if we were his own family! Thank you Dr. Bodzin!

Aug 24th, 2011

EXCELLENT SURGEON!!!! I've been under his care for crohns disease for 25yrs. He not only is an excellent surgeon, he will manage your dx and follow your care to keep you in remission. My sister Rosemary is also a crohny and he also saved her. I have been in the Medical field for over 33 years and worked in many Hospitals and I have never experienced such a competent, caring and concerned physician. WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL AND WE THANK GOD FOR DR. BODZIN!!!!!!!!!!!WE FEEL WONDERFUL!!!! (FINALLY WE CAN EAT ANYTHING WITHOUT PAIN) Sincerely Carolyn

Dec 28th, 2010

I was in and out of the hospital for over a year with ulcertive colitis. My local doctor sent me to Beaumont Hospital on a Friday night, I met Dr. Bodzin that following morning. He has a wonderful bedside manner, with was important considering I was 17 and about to make a huge decision about surgery! My parents also think very highly of him! My surgery was 12/20/1996, and I've been doing well since! I would highly recommend him! I'm tankful for him every day, I can only guess what would have happened to me without having my surgery!

Dec 14th, 2009

First crohn's Doctor I have meet with a brain. I was 6'2" 145 lbs and seeing doctors at St. Johns hospital near detroit. They all said I did not need surgery. That was B.S.. YOU COULD COUNT MY RIBS AND WATCH MY HEART BEAT not to mention I was in and out of the hospital. I found Doctor Bodzin through a referal from another crohny. It's been six years now and I've gained 60 lbs and no more hospitals. Plus, you can hardly even see my scar.

|  sweet and caring  |  show details
Sep 3rd, 2009

he is board cert. for a reason and is always professional and welcoming.

|  ILEOANAL PULL THROUGH PATIENT  |  show details