A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bofinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bofinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bofinger
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Bofinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bofinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bofinger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bofinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason J Bofinger MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Bofinger practice?
- Dr. Jason Bofinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bofinger practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.