A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bofinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Bofinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bofinger, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bofinger graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bofinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Joseph Bofinger MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Bofinger practice?
- Dr. Jason Bofinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bofinger practices Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.