Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Deborah Anderson on Jul 19th, 2016

I am blessed to have Dr. Boudjouk as my primary care physician. He is kind, compassionate, and caring. His manner is professional yet personal, he doesn't rush you during an appointment, and he genuinely cares about the whole person. I went to see him about a rash on my leg. Within 10 minutes he was on the phone with the hospital getting me a bed (I had cellulitis) and within an hour of getting there I had a pic line for my IV antibiotics. He visited me everyday (including weekends) and made sure that I was completely ready to go home while still maintaining the IV antibiotics. He then followed up by phone after my release. If you are looking for a primary care physician and / or internist there is no one better.

Engaging, caring doctor show details Engaging, caring doctor
by Robert ONeil on Aug 30th, 2015

I was in Kent Hospital with chest pains having a stent put in my heart two days before. He was covering for my family doctor who was on vacation. He came to visit me in the hospital thre times the same day to check on me; early morning, noon, and late afternoon just before I was discharged. He was helpful, caring and perceptive of my condition. I had a nuclear stress test and I felt much more trusting of my interaction with him than I did with my cardiologist who also visited me at the hospital. I read his reviews and I was surprised at the amount of negativity in the reviews. Genetically some individuals will struggle with weight problems all their life. Perhaps this contributes to some of the negative comments, I don't know. All I can say is my experience with him was excellent in every manner of his performance as a Doctor.

A truly caring and thoughtful MD show details A truly caring and thoughtful MD
by Garysgirl on Feb 13th, 2014

I cannot imagine where these folks are coming from that wrote these scathing reviews about Dr. Boudjouk. My husband and I have been his patients for over 5 years. We have received nothing but caring and compasionate attention from him. He spends a lot of time with you during your visit and is not satisfied until you have all your questions answered. He is approachable and responsive. Either his nurse Janet or he himself have always called us back in a timely manner. He has been gentle and understanding with my husband who is not the best patient. The medical assistant Alex could not be sweeter or more efficient. I understand that people may find the receptionist a bit standoffish but she has an important job to do and she is always professional. I think she needs to maintain that manner or patients will walk all over her. To bring up Dr. Boudjouk's stature is just petty and ignorant. If you take the time to know him, you will understand that he struggles with weight issues and is very sensitive to those of us who struggle too. He works long hours which leads to late eating habits, not so great for the waist. I would trust Dr. Boudjouk with any health issue I may have. He is very competent, board certified, and appreciates a patient who is interested in their own well being. He gets 5 stars from us.

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Aug 31st, 2013

Knowledgeable, caring, and very helpful. Highly recommended.

DOCTOR BROWN PORKY PIG show details DOCTOR BROWN PORKY PIG
by Good guy on Feb 22nd, 2013

He sucks, plain and simple.. A very cocky man who seems to just spout out what he thinks and has no regards to you or your opinion. He is over weight and his belly rubs against you if he gets too close.. So his opinion about your health makes you laugh at him. very odd place to go, not comfortable to visit at all and you get no feeling of being welcomed. if you want a bill receipt they will hand print out one?! They want to email it or send it to your phone?! Just buy some ink people..

Poor Patient Care show details Poor Patient Care
Oct 10th, 2012

Poor follow-up. Lax in returning phone calls. Poor patient care.

Poor Staff show details Poor Staff
Jan 19th, 2011

My aunt moved out of state and requested a form to be filled our for her new assisted living facility. The office was very slow to respond. It took almost two weeks of back and forth to fill out a form completely and accurately. Even though my aunt was a former patient, Dr. Boudjouk failed to respond promptley and professionally.Prior to that my aunt was satisfied and found Dr. Boudjouk pleasant.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 20th, 2010

Not sure where the negative review came from. I have always been able to get an appointment in a very short amount of time. I feel as though Dr. Boudjouk spends plenty of time with me and is very knowledgeable. He has suggested treatment that my previous PCP did not even consider and I have been very happy with the results. The one issue I have has been with the courtesy (or lack thereof) of his reception staff. They have been short and cold on the phone and not very helpful when trying to refill prescriptions.

Caring show details Caring
by justin smith on Jun 6th, 2009

I found him to be a very caring doctor who spent the time to explain things to me and helped me understand my medical condition. I trust his judgement.

Dismissive show details Dismissive
Oct 10th, 2008

I was under his care for a year when my Auto Immune illness was in chaos. He was a rotten case manager, dismissive of my knowledge, belittling of my mental status due to all the physical pile up and I case managed six specialists while chasing after him and his staff to follow up on coordination and communication with other doctors and with me. This was my experience and it is my opinion. He helped with a couple things, but for the most part, now that I have a new PCP, my life is better with the stark difference of approach and respect the new Internist has in her partnership, her approach and certainly skill.