Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Jul 13th, 2015

He is nice and he really cares about his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and does his best to answer your questions

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Getting an appointment is no problem however, from experience I always have to wait at least 40 minutes before seen by the doctor. The reception area is unkempt.

Mar 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great provider! Yes I would recommend him to all my family, friends, and colleagues.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

medical concerns are quickly addressed.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Too many patients !

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Each time I've seen my provider, it seems his attention is on other things other than me. I take my health seriously, I just wish my provider did as well.

Dec 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Read lab results incorrectly. Lost my lab tests multiple times. Diagnosed me a bacterial infection I did not have due to improper and unclean supplies.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr was very professional while still showing signs of empathy. Very straight forward and someone who actually listens. Dr. Boutros has been part of my family for a very long time, and we hope have him for many more years.

by Victoria M. Smith on Sep 25th, 2014

Dr. Boutros is a very prompt, and efficient physician, he has provided,my family, and I with great health care services for over 20 years!!!!!!!

Glad I picked him show details Glad I picked him
by Vee on Apr 9th, 2014

Very experienced and knows what he is doing. Wonderful staff. I definitely recommend Dr. Boutros to everyone.

Mar 12th, 2014

Dr. Boutros was very professional, his office staff was courteous and pleasant. I was seen within a half hour and he answered all my medical questions.

great doctor show details great doctor
Mar 27th, 2012

he cares about his patients. treats them with respect and much care

Aug 10th, 2011

My mother visited Dr. Boutros several times. He kept misdiagnosing her and ended up putting her on very expensive antibiotics for an unknown infection. He wasted precious time! We had no insurance we were paying him in cash. My mother had obvious symptoms of advanced ovarian cancer and he grossly neglected her. Any competent Dr. would have detected it right away. The best thing we did was getting a second opinion. We will never go back or refer anyone to him.

attentive and knowledgeable show details attentive and knowledgeable
May 11th, 2011

We were in the waiting room about 20 minutes and my mother was seen pretty quickly by the doctor. He was attentive to her. Also, we asked him for a disability letter and he gave it to us within 15 minutes and without charge. The office furniture could be a bit cleaner, but otherwise it was easy to get to, and right near the elevator. The parking is close as well. I liked the ladies at the front desk. They are friendly and helpful.

Incompetent show details Incompetent
Feb 15th, 2009

A warning for all of Doctor Boutros's patients. He is completely incompetent, impatient, and unreliable. He has limited knowledge in his own profession, and his incompetence can be deadly. I implore that all new people who care about themselves and want even a decent doctor, do not choose him. Furthermore, patient can be piled up in his office where seating my be non existent due to the over crowding and poor appointment scheduling. I feel that everyone should know this about Doctor Boutros in order to protect themselves and their loved ones.