Dr. Jason Boutros MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Pasadena, CA

December 29th, 2015
He has always been very helpful and takes his time explaining new information to us.

July 13th, 2015
He is nice and he really cares about his patients. He makes you feel comfortable and does his best to answer your questions

September 25th, 2014
Dr. Boutros is a very prompt, and efficient physician, he has provided,my family, and I with great health care services for over 20 years!!!!!!!

April 9th, 2014
Glad I picked him
Very experienced and knows what he is doing. Wonderful staff. I definitely recommend Dr. Boutros to everyone.

March 12th, 2014
Dr. Boutros was very professional, his office staff was courteous and pleasant. I was seen within a half hour and he answered all my medical questions.

March 27th, 2012
great doctor
he cares about his patients. treats them with respect and much care

August 10th, 2011
My mother visited Dr. Boutros several times. He kept misdiagnosing her and ended up putting her on very expensive antibiotics for an unknown infection. He wasted precious time! We had no insurance we were paying him in cash. My mother had obvious symptoms of advanced ovarian cancer and he grossly neglected her. Any competent Dr. would have detected it right away. The best thing we did was getting a second opinion. We will never go back or refer anyone to him.

May 11th, 2011
attentive and knowledgeable
We were in the waiting room about 20 minutes and my mother was seen pretty quickly by the doctor. He was attentive to her. Also, we asked him for a disability letter and he gave it to us within 15 minutes and without charge. The office furniture could be a bit cleaner, but otherwise it was easy to get to, and right near the elevator. The parking is close as well. I liked the ladies at the front desk. They are friendly and helpful.

February 15th, 2009
Incompetent
A warning for all of Doctor Boutros's patients. He is completely incompetent, impatient, and unreliable. He has limited knowledge in his own profession, and his incompetence can be deadly. I implore that all new people who care about themselves and want even a decent doctor, do not choose him. Furthermore, patient can be piled up in his office where seating my be non existent due to the over crowding and poor appointment scheduling. I feel that everyone should know this about Doctor Boutros in order to protect themselves and their loved ones.