Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internists, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Pulmonologist (lungs), Pediatrician

Internal Medicine
2750 E Washington Blvd
Ste 260
Pasadena, CA 91107
626-798-8923
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Glad I picked him  |  show details
by Vee on Apr 9th, 2014

Very experienced and knows what he is doing. Wonderful staff. I definitely recommend Dr. Boutros to everyone.

|  show details
Mar 12th, 2014

Dr. Boutros was very professional, his office staff was courteous and pleasant. I was seen within a half hour and he answered all my medical questions.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

he cares about his patients. treats them with respect and much care

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

My mother visited Dr. Boutros several times. He kept misdiagnosing her and ended up putting her on very expensive antibiotics for an unknown infection. He wasted precious time! We had no insurance we were paying him in cash. My mother had obvious symptoms of advanced ovarian cancer and he grossly neglected her. Any competent Dr. would have detected it right away. The best thing we did was getting a second opinion. We will never go back or refer anyone to him.

|  attentive and knowledgeable  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

We were in the waiting room about 20 minutes and my mother was seen pretty quickly by the doctor. He was attentive to her. Also, we asked him for a disability letter and he gave it to us within 15 minutes and without charge. The office furniture could be a bit cleaner, but otherwise it was easy to get to, and right near the elevator. The parking is close as well. I liked the ladies at the front desk. They are friendly and helpful.

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2009

A warning for all of Doctor Boutros's patients. He is completely incompetent, impatient, and unreliable. He has limited knowledge in his own profession, and his incompetence can be deadly. I implore that all new people who care about themselves and want even a decent doctor, do not choose him. Furthermore, patient can be piled up in his office where seating my be non existent due to the over crowding and poor appointment scheduling. I feel that everyone should know this about Doctor Boutros in order to protect themselves and their loved ones.