A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Bowman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bowman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Allen Bowman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Jason Bowman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Bowman practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.