A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Brannen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Brannen, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannen graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Brannen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason J Brannen DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason J. Brannen practice?
- Dr. Jason Brannen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Brannen practices Anesthesiology near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.